Delicious potoler dolma.
Write a review
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- 500 kg Trichosanthes DIoica (Potol)
- 500 kg Chicken Keema(Morteza)
- 300 grams Onion
- 3 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 7 Green Chillies
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 300 ml Mustard Oil
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Common Flour
- Coriander to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash the Trichosanthes Dioica in water.
- Cut the end parts of the trichosanthes dioica and clean the inner parts of the trichosanthes dioica with a toothpick.
- Now, mix the turmeric powder and salt to it and keep it aside.
- Cut the onion into small dice.
- Cut the chillies into small pieces.
- Pre heat the wok for three minutes with mustard oil.
- In a dish mix the onion, chillies, chicken keema, ginger paste and the garlic paste well and add it to the wok and fry it for 5 mins.
- Now, add the turmeric powder and the red chili powder to the wok.
- Add half of water to the wok, stir well for 2 minutes and cover it with a lead for 10 mins.
- Now, put the chicken keema inside the trichosanthes dioica.
- Take another wok, and pre heat the wok with the mustard oil for 3 mins.
- Add water to the flour and stir it well.
- Close the ends of the trichosanthes dioica with the mixture of the flour.
- Fry it at a low steam 12mins.
- Now your potoler dolma is ready, and you can now serve it.