Rui Fish Curry
Spicy fish curry.
Write a review
- 500 grams Rui Fish
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 tsp Mustard Powder
- 7 Chillis
- 1/2 tsp Haldi Powder
- 4 tsp Mustard Oil
- 50 grams Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Coriander to taste
- Wash the fish thoroughly and add salt and haldi powder to it and keep it for 10 mins.
- Put the mustard oil on the wok heat the oil for 3-4 mins.
- Make an onion paste and put the paste on the wok for 3-4 mins, until its brown.
- Add salt,1/4 sugar and tomato stir it for 2mins.
- Now, add the fish to the paste on the wok.
- Make paste of the mustard powder and add it to the wok.
- Cut the chillis in the middle and put it on the top of the fish.
- Now, pour 1 cup of water to the wok.
- Add coriander leaves to the top of the fish and cover it for 20 mins.
- Now, taste the curry if its ready and then serve it.