Sweet for this Diwali !
Write a review
- 500 gram Fresh Unripened Curd Cheese
- 300 gram Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon Powder
- 1 tsp Crushed Pistachio Nuts
- 1 tsp Crushed Cashew Nuts
- 1 tsp Clarified Butter
- Mix sugar and Fresh Unripened Curd Cheese with your hands. Put on your gloves to be hygienic. Mix it well. Mix with your hands until the sugar gets dissolved with the Fresh Unripened Curd Cheese. Mix it for 10 minutes.
- Then add cardamon powder to the mixture and mix it for 7 minutes.
- Now grease a tray with Clarified Butter and transfer the mixture to the tray. Spread it all over the tray with 1/2 inch thickness, make the top of the spread plain.
- Now, the last step, sprinkle the crushed Pistachio Nuts and Cashew Nuts over the tray. Now cut the kalakand into square pieces.
- Then refrigerate it for 10 minutes. After this,it’s ready to be served.