This Diwali enjoy something new in the laddu category ! The mutated coconut laddu. Choco-Coco Laddu.
Write a review
- 2 Coconut
- 300 gram Sugar
- 1 cup Liquid Standardized Milk
- 3 tsp Dried Milk (Powdered Milk)
- 2 Cadbury Dairy Milk
- 4 tsp Liquid Chocolate
- Red Cherry
- Mix coconut pulp, liquid milk and sugar. Mix it well.
- Put the mixture in a pan and stir it well for 10 minutes, until it becomes sort of dry.
- Put the mixture in a plate. Let it cool down.
- Sprinkle the dried milk in the mixture.
- Now, make medium balls out of the mixture and a piece of dairy milk chocolate inside the balls.
- After you’ve made all the balls, pour small quantity of liquid chocolate above the balls.
- Lastly put a cherry above all the balls.