Delicacy at your home for this Diwali Season !
Write a review
- 250 gram Powdered Milk or Dried Milk
- 1 Large White Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 500 ml Liquid Milk (Standardized)
- 250 gram Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Saffron
- Add the yolk of the egg (only the yellow part), Powdered Milk and Baking Powder in a bowl and stir well. Mix well. The mixture will become a dough.
- Break the dough into medium 30 balls.
For the Milk Solution
- Boil the milk, Cardamon powder and Sugar together. Boil and stir until the solution becomes thick. Boil it for 12 minutes at low steam.
For the Rasmalai
- Place the balls in the milk solution and boil it for more 12 minutes.
- Serve it cool in glass bowl. Also, sprinkle Saffron above the dish.