Do you love curry ? Here’s steps to cook Mutton Curry in your home. Pressure Cooker.
Write a review
- 500 grams Mutton (washed properly)
- 250 grams Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 5 tsp Mustard Oil
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 3 Cloves
- 1/5 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the pressure cooker with the oil at medium steam for 3 minutes without lid.
- Add onion, sugar, bay leaf and cloves in the pressure cooker, stir for 15 minutes until the onion becomes brown. Cook this at low steam.
- Now add mutton, then salt and turmeric powder in the cooker. Stir and cook well for 7 minutes.
- Add water for the gravy. 2 glass of water will be perfect.
- Cover and cook on high flame till it whistles for 5 times in pressure cooker.
- Serve it with fried rice or Asian rice.