This is a simple recipe for making cake in your own house within 45 minutes. So let’s start with the recipe !
Write a review
- 2 Large White Egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Cake Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Red Vinegar
- 50 gram Raisins
- 50 gram Cashew Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees *C, if you are using Oven.
- Mix the Egg, Butter and Sugar and stir well. Stir until the sugar dissolves and bubbles appear in the mixture. Stir for 7 minutes.
- Add Cake Flour to the mixture and stir well until the flour mixes well. Stir for 7 minutes.
- Add Baking powder and Red Vinegar and stir well for 10 minutes, if you are using Mixer, mix it for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture to Oven Bowl and put the Raisins and Cashew Nuts.
- Place them in oven for baking until the color appears to be Golden Brown, ti should approximately take 15 mins – 25 mins.
- If you want to use Pressure Cooker, place the last mixture in a Bowl and place that in Pressure Cooker, instead of Pressure Cooker lid, use some other type of lids. Bake it for 20 mins – 30 mins until it appears to be Golden color.
- Serve it cool with liquid chocolate. You can serve it hot with dark coffee.
- Break the cashew nuts and raisins into small pieces.