Delicious snack for Afternoon break !
Write a review
- 1/2 Pound Bread
- 6 tsp Milk
- 25 gram Raisins
- 250 gram Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 glass Water
- 2 cup Refined Soybean Oil
For the Jamun
- Take out the white puff part of the bread in square shape leaving out the brown part.
- Take a bowl and cut the bread into small little pieces.
- Put the milk into the bowl and mix it well with the bread. Make sure that it becomes like a dough, milk will be completely soaked into the dough.
- Now, make small balls out of the dough, ten small balls will be perfect. Put a raisin inside each dough ball, make sure it’s completely inside it and cannot be seen from outside.
- Fry the balls in the soybean oil at low steam for 10 minutes. Stir it slowly until the balls become brown in color.
For the Syrup
- Boil the sugar and the water at low steam for 10 minutes. A thick syrup will be formed.
For Gulab Jamun
- Now, directly pick up the balls from the oil pan to the boiling syrup. Let the balls boil into the syrup for 6 minutes.
- Turn down the steam and let it cool. Put a lid.
- Serve Gulab Jamun in a bowl.